Resultado de imagem para primavera maravilhosa

terça-feira, 15 de maio de 2018

My heart gives and receives love easily and joyfully!

Affirmations for a Healthy Heart

The heart produces the largest rhythmic electromagnetic field in the body. Emotional information is encoded in that field and attracts people and experiences in to our lives. Our hearts bring in and give out information and connect us with the world.
The heart communicates with the brain and gut. Information, including emotional shocks, picked up by the heart is communicated to and lodged in the gut. It then becomes localised in the brain in a specific area that relates to a part of an organ. The reaction of the organ (dis-ease) is designed to help the person resolve the shock and learn from it.
When we are feeling positive emotions, the heart beats out a very different message. By learning to shift our emotions we change the encoding in the magnetic field radiating from our hearts thereby changing what we attract in to our experience.
Our ancestors knew about energy and the importance of our feeling, loving hearts. We are rediscovering this vital knowledge.
Candles
Take a moment to feel and to thank your amazing heart. The Healing For Your Heart meditation is one of my favourites. It is strongly focused on love it leaves you feeling loved and loving. And helps you access the immense love your heart has for you.

 

Affirmations to Help Your Heart to Heal

With every breath I take, I am sending, love and gratitude to every single cell in my body. Yes, yes, yes, yes.
Every part of me is getting the optimum benefit from this exercise!
With every breath I take, I am sending, love, gratitude and healing to my heart!

Releasing the Destructive Negative Emotions Affecting Your Heart

I release any fear, I have stored in my heart!
I release any constriction, I have stored in my heart!
I release any lack of joy, I have stored in my heart!
I release any insecurity, I have stored in my heart!
I release any resentment, I have stored in my heart!
I release any hurt, I have stored in my heart!
I release any disconnection, I have stored in my heart!
I release any restriction, I have stored in my heart!
I release any anger, I have stored in my heart!
I release any aggression, I have stored in my heart!
I release any grief, I have stored in my heart!
I release any sense of loss, I have stored in my heart!
I release any resistance, I have stored in my heart!
I release any conflict, I have stored in my heart!
I release any disapproval, I have stored in my heart!
I release any unforgivingness, I have stored in my heart!
I release any stress, I have stored in my heart!
I release any strain, I have stored in my heart!
I release the belief that I am unlovable, that I have stored in my heart!
I release any denied or repressed feelings, I have stored in my heart!
I release any bitterness, I have stored in my heart!
I release any discontent, I have stored in my heart!
I release any unhappiness, I have stored in my heart!
I clear any ways I have hardened my heart!
I clear any ways I have closed my heart!
I clear any ways I have squeezed the joy out of my heart!
I clear any ways in which I may have become hard hearted!
I clear any ways in which I have denied the love in my heart!
I clear any ways I believe that my heart is broken!
I clear any ways I feel disheartened!
I clear any ways I may have lost heart!
I clear any ways I need to put more heart in to my life!
I clear any ways I am out of rhythm with my life!
I release and completely let go of the belief that I have a bad heart. I now recognise that my heart is doing the very best it can to support me!

Afformations To Prepare Your Subconscious Mind To Accept & Receive Positive Affirmations

Why do I feel so peaceful?
Why do I feel so loving now?
Why do I feel so joyful now?
Why do I feel so safe?
Why do I feel so loved?
Why do I feel so supported?
Why do I feel so open now?
Why do I feel worthy now?
Why do I feel so tranquil?
Why am I so forgiving now?
Why am I so grateful?
Why am I peaceful and calm?
Why am I so light-hearted?
Why am I so comforted?
Why am I so loving?
Why am I so loved?
Why am I so supported?
Why am I so encouraged and encouraging?
Why am I so understanding?
Why am I cherished now?
Why was it so easy to forgive the past and go with the flow?

Powerful, Positive, Healing Affirmations

My heart gives and receives love easily and joyfully!
My heart beats to the rhythm of love!
It is safe to open my heart!
I am warm hearted and loving!
I welcome love with open arms!
I accept myself!
The love in my heart grows, fear diminishes. Fear cannot exist where love lives!
I am strongly connected to the love within!
I believe in the power of love!
I am open and free flowing!
My head and heart are in perfect alignment!
 I am loved and nurtured!
I am loving and nurturing!
I am loved and supported!
I am safe and secure in love!
I lovingly allow love, joy and good health to flow through my heart, mind and body!
My heart is the vital centre of life within me!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário